We are so excited you stopped by and we hope you will visit our shop in person soon. We practice social distancing and always wear a mask to help keep you safe. We ask you to wear a face mask to0 if you are able. Thank you for helping us create a safe and fun shopping environment!
The holidays are coming fast and we have so many exciting and fun events to share. Click on any of the links below to learn more about each one:
- Winter Wonderland Explosion! November 3 is a BIG day at Wister’s – we will reveal our beautiful Winter Wonderland with lots of beautiful Christmas decorations, fun gift ideas, and lots of fun for the entire family. You don’t want to miss this day at Wister’s! And you’ll be excited to find an array of stocking stuffers for all ages. Of course you’ll always finds beautiful flowers and blooms throughout the shop – we’re happy to create something special for you or someone else in our fun, garden-style arrangements and bouquets!
- Children’s Shopping Day at Wister’s December 5. We will have a very special display of items $10 and under for children to surprise shop for parents or siblings! We’ll help them wrap their gifts – and then they’ll sneak them under the tree until Christmas morning! What fun!
- Letters to Santa at Wister’s Too! Tell your sweet kiddos to start getting their wish list for Santa ready, because we’ve been in contact with him and he says he’ll be sending letters back to them directly from OUR SHOP! How cool that he chose Wister’s as his home base this year?! **. Bring them into Wister’s to fill out their letter to Santa (we have the forms!), place it in our big red sack, and Santa will respond to them personally!
- Gingerbread Decorating Contest. Purchase one of our fun gingerbread kits to enter our gingerbread house contest – or just to have some fun with your family! We are only taking preorders for these, so we won’t have any extras available. We can’t wait to see what y’all make with them!. Preorder kits no later than November 1 by calling the shop at 434.446.3175 or stop by anytime!
- Tinsel is in the house! Tinsel is being a little sassy pants and already getting into mischief at the office in the shop! She’ll be getting into mischief on the floor in just over a week and will be carrying some surprise discounts and gifts each day. Be the first to find her hiding and you’ll get a fun surprise!
- First Annual Wister’s Holiday Fête Friends & Family Night. Join us for a fun-filled evening on Friday, November 13 to kick off the holiday season with some of our extremely talented local artists! Your $5 ticket for Friday reserves your time slot, and you’ll be entered in a raffle for a fun surprise gift! Click here to purchase tickets while they last. The fun continues on Saturday, November 14 (no ticket required) so as you’re shopping you can browse the local artist offerings too – maybe you’ll find the perfect gift from their creative talents!
- Thanksgiving Centerpieces – Yay! It’s that time of year again. Time to preorder your Thanksgiving centerpiece to display for your guests and family! Thanksgiving centerpieces will be a mix of seasonal blooms and foliage in shades of orange, red, burgundy, yellow, and cream. Choose from one of our signature arrangements in our chosen vase, or an arrangement in a fresh pumpkin!
- Winter Wonderland Floral Workshop .We are so excited to host a fun, seasonal workshop this holiday season (safely, of course!). This workshop will be held on Friday, December 11 at 6pm. In order to ensure everyone stays safe and healthy, we have limited this workshop to 12 guests. A face mask is required for the entire duration of the workshop. We will have drinks and snacks, and we’ll teach you how to create a garden-style flower arrangement that you can take home and display for your holiday season! You’ll learn tricks and secrets that I use in almost all my flower arrangements, as well as how to keep flowers fresh longer.
- Holiday wreaths – As fresh and beautiful as they are aromatic! Smells of pine and cedar and more – wreaths sell out early every year, so we highly recommend preordering. Because we offer garden-style designs, no two wreaths are exactly alike, which is the beauty of it! Wreaths are available for pickup beginning December 4th so schedule your order and pick-up now.
- Seasonal Bouquet Club. Wister’s is so excited to announce our new Seasonal Bouquet Club. This subscription service allows you to consistently have blooms in your home, office, or restaurant to brighten your day and the day of everyone else who stops by. And it’s a great Christmas gift that keeps on giving. You may also love our Vase of the Month subscription which is a bouquet of flowers expertly arranged in one of our newest vases each month!
- Wister’s Happy Box is here ! Each quarter, receive a box full of surprise goodies to brighten your day. Subscription boxes can be picked up at the shop OR….(drum roll, please!) we can SHIP THEM ANYWHERE IN THE U.S.! Even better? Shipping is included. Subscription boxes are available for pickup or will ship in December, March, June, and September. Your subscription begins the quarter right after you sign up and we also have them available for children too!
We are adding more fun events and specials throughout the coming months so visit our shop often. And let us know if there’s something we can help you find – our little elves are always on the lookout for new ideas for the shop! Just email us at email@example.com with your requests and ideas.
Wister’s Florals and Gifts
441 Main Street, South Boston, VA 24592